Monday, November 28, 2016

Show and Share No. 340

 Welcome to SHOW and SHARE!!!
We are so happy to have you here. Hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with your family and friends. Our Thanksgiving dinner was super good and fun was had by all. Our home is all decked out for the holidays and I must say, I am lovin' the feel of it this year. I am going to break up my holiday home tour into several posts, so be sure to check in and see what it is looking like, here at Coastal Charm.
                                                                                    Blessings,
                                                                                       Linda

                                                 Our "FARMHOUSE CHRISTMAS" kitchen.

                                                             A close-up of our vintage Christmas tree.

Features from last week...
                                                                         Lisa @Wisconsin Magpie

                                                                     Penny @Penny's Vintage Home

                                                                          Diana @Dreams Factory

                                                                        Vesna @Home Chic Club

                                         I'd  love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.



13 comments:

thepaintedapron.com said...

hi Linda! Your kitchen looks adorable, I love the Oh deer sign :) Thanks for the party today and have a great week!
Jenna

Artsy VaVa said...

I love your farmhouse kitchen. I'm looking forward to the rest of the tour. Thanks for hosting the party. Enjoy your week!

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

What a nice surprise to see my Christmas stockings included in your features this week...thank you so much! Have a great week...hugs...

Emily@2dishingdivas.com said...

Linda, thanks so much for hosting today!

Home Chic Club said...

Thanks so much Linda for featuring my Christmas pom pom garland, such a nice surprise!! Have a great week! Hugs!
Vesna - Home Chic Club

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting!! I love your decor items...so whimsicle :)

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Linda for Show and Share 340 today. Loved seeing your kitchen decorated. Have a great week.
Joy

Lisa said...

Thanks for featuring my secondhand star collection, Linda. I love your blog!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you for hosting during this busy holiday season! Have a great week!

xo Dianne

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Linda,
Your kitchen looks so pretty. Loving that old open cabinet door and platter on the wall. Awesome!!!!!
Thanks for hosting.
Hugs,
Kris

Unknown said...

Looking forward to seeing the rest of your holiday home tour, Linda. Hope you have an awesome week! Cynthia

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the feature, I hope you have an amazing week!
Diana

Related Posts with Thumbnails