Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Farmhouse Christmas Home Tour...Part One

 Hello friends and welcome to our "Farmhouse Christmas Home Tour...Part One"!
I would like to begin this post as I do every Christmas home tour, and that is to thank you for being here and remind you that these tours are meant to hopefully inspire and perhaps provide ideas for you to consider using in your own home. Since the style of my home is farmhouse, then I just continued with that style for the holidays. Today, we will look inside our foyer and family room. Be sure to keep coming back to see more of our home.
                                                                                   Blessings,
                                                                                       Linda

                                                     I'm lovin' our new flocked tree, that we have this year.
                                                     I was having a hard time coming up with a different
                                                     type of ribbon/garland to go thru the tree, then I had
                                                     the idea of using some furniture webbing and I must
                                                                 say, it's perfect for our farmhouse style.
        




                                                                   Old crocks are perfect for your small trees.




                                                            Say "Merry Christmas" with a gift tag.



                                               Funny story...I found these cute ice skates last summer at
                                                               an antique store in Florida. You
                                                               just never know where you might
                                                               find wonderful holiday décor, so
                                                               always have your eyes open y'all.






                                    I'd  love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Linking up here...
Show and Share
Talk of the Town
Inspire Me Monday
Share It
From Dream To Reality
Share Your Style
Feathered Nest Friday
Shabbilicious Friday
Silver Pennies Sundays
Dishing It and Digging It
Inspiration Monday
Amaze Me Monday
Vintage Charm
Mix It Up Monday
The Scoop

15 comments:

Artsy VaVa said...

Oh my! I love it all!!!

Unknown said...

I love how cosy and Christmasy your room is looking! Especially like the small tree in the crock. Beautiful!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

I love your Christmas decor, Linda! We have a flocked tree, too...they are so pretty!

Blondie's Journal said...

Everything is so cute! I love those spindly little trees, I think they make everything look very farmhouse!

Jane

Becky said...

So warm and beautiful Linda!

Ron said...

You definitely have the farmhouse look. Happy Holidays.
I like the furniture webbing as ribbon.

Creations By Cindy said...

Your sweet room looks so warm and inviting. Love the idea of the furniture webbing. WOW! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

mamasmercantile said...

It looks wonderful, I love the tree particularly.

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful home, Linda. Warm and inviting, comfy and cozy come to mind. Thanks so much for sharing, Cynthia

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

So many wonderful things to see in this lovely room Linda. It looks beautiful and very serene. May you have a glorious Christmas!
I'm delighted to be featuring your Christmas tour on Shabbilicious Friday tomorrow. Pinning too. Hugs xx

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Beautiful Christmas decor Linda! Love the door with ironstone!
Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
Blessings,
Cindy

Judy Pimperl said...

Can't believe I finally found a minute to sit down and look at some of my favorite blogs! It's all perfectly chippy and farm housy gorgeous, Linda! I especially like the little trees in the crocks. Glad you are finding some time to do fun holiday things since you decorated early this year. See you soon, my friend! Merry Christmas.

Unknown said...

So beautiful! Merry Christmas!!

Our Hopeful Home said...

I loved this so much that I'm featuring it tomorrow at Vintage Charm #61! Thank you for sharing, hope to see you there! xoKathleen

Unknown said...

I love the originality of your decorating. The crocks are genius.

Related Posts with Thumbnails